Friday, June 1, 2012

Hej!

Hola fellow viewers,

So just a brief description of what I have going on here. I have decided after much encouragement to make a blog on my photographs. I will share my best shots with a brief description. Reason I am doing this is, well I am trying to be more involve in photography and am hoping that it will lead me to some wonderful experiences. So I created this site in hopes that I can reach a wider audience and at the same time share more photographs with family and friends. And also share some of my life experiences here in Los Angeles and hopefully in other parts of the world. Enjoy and if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Hopefully I can develop into an amazing photographer. I certainly have many inspirations out there. Thanks for your time!

Deissy

No comments:

Post a Comment